Via Boing Boing we get pointed to the Tumbler site here, where is found a pretty comprehensive lits of some 76 things banned in the Old Testament book of Leviticus. The site observes:
Here’s chapter and verse on a more-or-less comprehensive list of things banned in the Leviticus book of the bible. A decent number of them are punishable by death. Unless you’ve never done any of them (and 54 to 56 are particularly tricky), perhaps it’s time to lay off quoting 18:22 for a while?
Rather than list all 76 here, the items that may be problematical for Ultrarunners are these:
8. Carelessly making an oath (5:4) (&%$# I just fell down!)
12. Letting your hair become unkempt (10:6) (better carry a comb or brush)
13. Tearing your clothes (10:6) (watch out for those falls)
54. Mixing fabrics in clothing (19:19) (technical shirts using both lycra and nylon are verboten)
72. Working on the Sabbath (23:3) (is what we do work...or how about those volunteers?)
Again, the whole list is here.