Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sirius/XM Radio

Recently bought a new minivan and it came with a 3-month free subscription to Sirius/XM radio.

I'm loving Channel 46, Classic Vinyl, and the Sixties (Channel 6).  I also note that there is a Golf channel and a NASCAR channel, and I cannot for the life of me imagine how they fill those airwaves up 24/7 since these are not Real Sports, right?

Haven't yet found the Ultrarunning channel yet but I'm still spinning the dial.  Maybe it'll turn up.  Hey, a broadcast of a 100 miler would fill a whole day!  Hardrock would take 2 days!

Today I was listening to the 60s channel and a song by the Foundations came up, "Build Me Up Buttercup" although the display on my radio dial truncated the song title.  It simply read : "Build Me Up Butt". 

Offered without additional comment, other than I blew coffee out my nose.  Good thing I opted for the fabric treatment on the upholstery.

Couldn't embed the YouTube, so that URL is here.  I had no idea the Foundations were a black group.  Neither could I have named the group, although I probably knew all the lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment