Thursday, September 18, 2014

Asics Shoes...NOT Made By Extraterrestrials!

Over the decades I have always had good luck with Asics shoes.  They are affordable, and right out of the box they slip onto my feet and just go.

So, the other day I was surfing online for another pair.  I do confess that I typically get my running shoes online rather than in local store.  This is a screenshot of one I was looking at:





So far so good, just another running shoe (I guess perhaps my only quibble with Asics is that they have way too many shoes, making the choice process needlessly hard).  But as I drilled down to the actual product info, this screenshot struck me.  Check out the "Features + details":





Guess what?  The shoe is manmade.  Just in case you were thinking that Asics had all their shoes made by extraterrestrials.  Or meerkats.


No comments:

Post a Comment