Monday, October 21, 2013

Bye Bye Breaking Bad...and Ultrarunning

Somehow I missed this "obituary" a couple weeks ago when the Breaking Bad finale aired.  The bride and I have been fans pretty much since the get-go--it was compelling drama.  Mighty big shoes to fill by somebody.


[credit Boing Boing, here, who got it from somewhere else]
 

And of course, what fan can forget the phenomenal and haunting final musical choice, Baby Blue by Badfinger (the music starts at 53 seconds in):
 




Link is here if the embedded video does not play.

Oh, and the link to Ultrarunning?  This song is in my head.  Really in.  My head.  I can't run a step without the soundtrack beginning to play.

Not that that's all bad--I've had plenty of other thoughts and music unbidden in my brain that, for awhile, I could not escape from--so this one is actually a desireable effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment