Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Issues Remain With Posting Here

OK, here's what is happening with the Blogger software that is hosing me up.

If I start a post, save it, and then go back to work on the draft, the software freezes and I cannot re-access the draft for editing. 

Likewise if I want to go back, say, to correct or add to a post already published (for example, my Cats in art Post from Sun 13 Oct that was posted without the images) the software also freezes up.  The draft has become uneditable.

It seems that the only way I can post anything is to write the entire piece and post it at that sitting.

While that may not seem to be a big deal, it's just not the way I usually do it.  I use a lot of images in my posts and typically go ahead and dump photos out of my camera or iPhone into a number of separate drafts to work on later.  I also may do some research on the side to uncover additional facts and data.

Then I go back and write the accompanying narrative.

I have brought the issue to the attention of Google but who knows whether there is any software engineer on the other end who has even seen the problem report, much less be working on it.

So for now expect light and short posting here on Mister Tristan (the blog, not the 5 year old human being)....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment