Saturday, June 20, 2015

I'm Pretty Sure I'm Going to be Wealthy

This email just showed up in my inbox, from a guy named Levi Gonzalez, and it sure had me all excited:


I need to let you know Gary right now about something exciting I've been working at these previous month's. 

I've been placing my PC to good use, and earning a living all for a number of hour's every day. 

You will as well Gary at http://link deleted


Well, I was exited until I proofread the short email again.  In the span of three short sentences, Levi managed to screw up not one but two simple plurals, using an apostrophe.  Wrong, wrong, wrong.

I just can't work with anyone who can't even make a simple plural.  Sigh.  Maybe that Nigerian banker will contact me again.

Reminds me of the time a few months back when my Marx toy train group saved the day, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment