Sunday, August 22, 2010

Coffee Mugs and Domestic Harmony

Here are two of our favorite coffee mugs.  Now, these were specially picked out for their images--while both are Van Gogh prints, I liked the painting of the room, while the bride liked the sunflowers.

(photo by Gary.  I don't know who made the mugs)

However, even if the mugs were identical, I would always know which one is the bride's.  See, she is always right, so whenever I am dealing with both of our coffee mugs I always place hers on the right.

It's pretty easy, actually.

Sunday morning...ah!!  We are enjoying our Cafe du Monde French roast on our newly expanded patio/pergola.  I order the coffee here (I have no financial interest).  Ever since a pre-Katrina trip to New Orleans in 2004 we got hooked on a love of the strong, bold coffee in the yellow can.

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough I do exactly the same thing!

    The beauty is that when she looks at me bringing the cups in, from her point of view I'm alway right too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andy, sounds like a blissful marriage of mutual respect!

    ReplyDelete