Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesdays

Tuesday is my recurring telework day, so it has a special place in my heart.  Why, you may ask, did you select Tuesdays?  Well, Mondays and Fridays were largely taken by other telecommuters in my office, so I had to avoid those days so that we had sufficient personnel coverage.  That left Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday.  Well, at the time our daughter was a commuting college student and was in class all day on Tuesdays.  So I figured it'd be a very quiet day and chose it for teleworking.

Since then I've really come to embrace Tuesdays.  Monday is special because, well, everyone dislikes it.  Wednesday is "hump day," meaning that midweek has been reached, so it has its claim to fame.  Don't need to comment on Friday, everyone's favorite.  So that leaves the two "T" days, and I just like Tuesdays.  Seems like classic rockers do too.

So...here are 3 Tuesday classics.  Enjoy!

Tuesday's Gone (Lynyrd Skynyrd)




Tuesday Afternoon (Moody Blues)




Ruby Tuesday (Rolling Stones)



No comments:

Post a Comment