Saturday, November 6, 2010

Sing-Along Songs...and Ultrarunning

As I did here, theme for today is sing-along songs.

After my free subscription ran out, I went ahead and signed up for continuing service from Sirius/XM Radio--well worth the $$ for me.  Without further ado, here are today's offerings:

--Touch Me (Doors)
--Behind Blue Eyes (Who)
--Daydream Believer (Monkees)
--American Pie (Don McLean)
--Devil With a Blue Dress On (Mitch Ryder)
--I Fooled Around and Fell in Love (Elvin Bishop)
--Our House (Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young)...which I will try to embed below, but my blogging mojo seems to be cursed when it comes to embedding YouTube videos.  This video is cool, because--in keeping with the theme--it contains an audience sing-along at the end:




As I wrote before, I never take any music devices along when I run, but can easily conjure up these tunes from memory when I need a music fix while running.  I'll lustily belt out these tunes as though I were on Broadway--provided I am alone--and the miles just fly by.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment