Saturday, November 12, 2011

Tebowing (Part 2), and the Brick Testament

I posted a bit ago about Tebowing, here.  Now I have the seond part, which is the Christian's own guide on how to pray, from the Bible itself (Matthew 6: 5-6)...and I daresay it calls for throwing a flag at any Tebowers:

When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, who love to stand and pray in the synagogues and on street corners so that others may see them. Amen, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go to your inner room, close the door, and pray to your Father in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will repay you.

Also I ran across this site, The Brick Testament, and it tickled me a bit.  Check it out.  Lego figures act out Bible stories literally.  Hilarity ensues.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment