Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Rapture

I surf the web too much, it seems.  And I love my pets.  Plus my sense of humor is warped and twisted, and I especially seem drawn to things that poke fun of mainstream whatever.

This site made be blow coffee out my nose:

You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? 

Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.  


We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.


Note: Business must not have been very brisk.  The page states "This service cancelled due to lack of clients. Thanks for all of your interest & excitement over the past three years."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment