Thursday, January 16, 2014

Goodbye, Bob Marley...and Ultrarunning

 

[image credit Gary]
 
Well, over the weekend the bride and I dismantled our Christmas tree and with it an ornament that we jokingly call "Bob Marley."
 
Of course, it's Jacob Marley from Charles Dickens' A Christmas Carol, but way back when, one of our kids garbled the character with that of the reggae musician.  Thus the ornament remains Bob Marley.
 
The link to Ultrarunning?  Very little, of course--I mostly just like the ornament.  I suppose I could make the case for the liberating freedom of trail running...but you already know that, don't you?
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awful piece of information, I had come to know about your blog from my friend vimal, mumbai,i have read atleast 13 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, once again hats off to you! Thanks a million once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too good piece of information, I had come to know about your site from my friend sajid, bangalore,i have read atleast 11 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your web-page gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that i had been looking for, i'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new post, once again hats off to you! Thanks a lot once again, Regards, bob marley quotes

    ReplyDelete